Local cabinet company is seeking a highly motivated, highly energetic Kitchen, Bathroom & Cabinetry Designer/Estimator for Wake & Franklin County. Must have professional appearance, proficient in cabinetry estimating, material takeoff, experience dealing with customers, structural knowledge in all aspects of cabinetry (residential and light commercial), and good communication skills. Must have designing & estimating experience and have excellent computer skills.
Pre-qualified leads provided. No cold calling or high pressure sales tactics involved. Contract Position. The income is only limited by your skills.
- Interior design experience
- Thorough knowledge of custom cabinetry and techniques
- Proven abilities in estimating, organizing and closing leads
- Exceptional customer and communication skills
- Quality and value oriented
- Proficient computer / software skills- CAD/2020/Cabinet Solutions experience
- Capability to learn new software and procedures
- Ability to thoroughly read, take-off and comprehend blueprints
- Ability to accurately bid projects
- Neat appearance / Drug Free
-Work proactively with customers to present the value added with our services.
-Achieve and maintain rapport with customers and works to give them the best possible service.
-Work closely with other departments to ensure completion of the sale and/or customer needs are met.
-Manage Project from Beginning to End
This is a full time position. Compensation will be commission, with unlimited income potential.
Please submit a cover letter with your resume detailing your qualifications and interest in the position.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
To apply, submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Additionally, click on the 'APPLY NOW' button to formally apply. NO PHONE CALLS.